Sport 24 Wimbledon Towel Competition
Terms & Conditions
“Win an official Wimbledon 2019 Championship Towel.
Share your photo with @sport24live using #TennisOnboard to enter.”
- To enter the Competition, each entrant must post a picture via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook in response to the question above, pertaining to watching Sport 24 either on an airplane or cruise ship. Such post is to be sent from the entrant’s Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account to @sport24live, using the hashtag #TennisOnboard.
- The receipt by IMG Media Limited (“the Promoter”) in its Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account of a photo sent via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook shall constitute a valid entry to the Competition.
- The closing date for entering the Competition is at 12:00 hours GMT (midday) on Monday 15th July 2019 (“the Closing Date”).
- Entries must be submitted on or before the Closing Date or will be deemed to be invalid. Only one entry per person is permitted and all entries must be submitted in accordance with the instructions and/or requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. Employees of Wimbledon and IMG or the Endeavor Group (and their associated companies) and/or members of their direct family cannot enter the Competition.
- The prizes on offer are four (4) Wimbledon 2018 Championship Towels, worth £30.00 GBP each.
- All qualifying entries will be placed into a draw for a Prize at the Promoter’s offices in London, with the winner chosen at random (“the Prize-Winner”). The draw will take place after 12:00 hours GMT (midday) on Monday 15th July 2019. The Prize-Winner will be notified by Twitter, Instagram or Facebook up to 24 hours after the draw has taken place.
- The Promoter may terminate or alter the details for the Competition, if, in its reasonable view, unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Prize-Winner may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity relating to his or her Prize and hereby undertakes to comply with all reasonable instructions of the Promoter or Wimbledon in relation thereto.
- The Promoter cannot be responsible for any (1) network, computer hardware, software or telecommunications failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry or which results in any communications not being transmitted/forwarded correctly or without interruption; or (2) delayed, lost, interrupted or unavailable network servers or other connections; or (3) miscommunications, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which is beyond the control of the Promoter. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for prize(s) of similar value. No cash alternative is available.
- Children under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent/guardian before entering the Competition.
- Participation constitutes an entrant's (and an entrant's parent’s/legal guardian’s, if such entrant is a minor) full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The Prize-Winner will be sent their prize from the UK by post within six (6) weeks of the Prize-Winner’s confirmation of his or her Prize and the supply of his or her (and, if applicable, his or her parent’s/legal guardian’s) contact information, including name, address, email address and telephone number, and any information reasonably requested by the Promoter to ascertain the correct identity of the Prize-Winner and the postal address to where the Prize is to be sent.
- Prizes unclaimed within twenty-eight (28) days will be deemed to have been forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to another entrant whose name is next drawn at random.
- It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the Competition are accepted as final and that all entrants agree to abide by the rules as outlined herein.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promoter’s decision(s).
- The Competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations, but these Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, including, without limitation, any and all relevant Data Protection laws and any and all relevant Consumer Protection laws.