We are Sport24, the first and only LIVE sports channel specifically for the Airline and Cruise line industries produced by IMG Media Limited and we respect your privacy.
Your personal information is collected by IMG Media Limited (registration number 04459066) “us".
We take our obligations under applicable law seriously. We respect your privacy and value your trust in us with your personal information.
If you have questions, please contact the Privacy Counsel, EMEA:
Post: IMG Media Limited, Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR
DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE
We will collect store and use your personal information:
- to conduct our business;
- for your access to this website and to provide you with our newsletters;
- to provide you with our newsletters if you sign up;
- to meet our legal obligations;
- to use your data according to the purpose we disclose to you when we collect your personal information; and
- to fulfil other purposes set out in more detail in this section.
We have identified below the types of information we may collect or receive, how we will use it and why we will use it.
- We collect personal information you give us
This includes your name, social media account details, e-mail address, password, account settings and preferences.
We use this information to:
- create an account for you to use our website
- administer contests, promotions, voting, prize draw or sweepstakes and notify winners on this website or on social media
- manage and administer our systems
- authenticate our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- send you our newsletters
We use this information because it is necessary:
- to enter into or perform our contract with you
- to comply with legal or regulatory requirements
- we have a legitimate business interest
- to tell you about our programming.
We use your information to:
- understand how you use our website and view our programmes.
- understand the programmes our customers watch and want to see more of
- keep you interested via competitions and prize draws;
- understand and respond to customer feedback;
- research and analyse the services our customers want;
- direct marketing to business contacts.
- We collect your information when you attend or register to attend one of our events
We collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, e-mail address. We may also collect your photograph, audio and video records, and/or social media text (e.g. Twitter, Instagram).
We use this information to:
- send you our newsletters;
- administrating the competition or prize draw;
- contact you and provide you with the prize if you win the competition or prize draw;
- announce the winner of the competition or prize draw on our website or social media.
- request that you be involved in other publicity for us or third parties related to a competition or prize draw winner announcements;
- share this information with third parties if you have provided your consent to this.
We use this information because:
- this may be necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you;
- we have a legitimate business interest to use your personal data;
- we understand and respond to customer feedback;
- it creates direct marketing to business contacts;
- we do statistical analysis and research with the purpose of allowing us to better understand the breakdown of our customers, the viewership of programmes, the demographics of our viewers, what attracts our customers to our programmes, where our customers have come from online (such as from links on other websites or advertising banners), and the way in which our website is used by different user groups;
- it improves our services and efficiency of service delivery to help us meet your needs and expectations based on recent visits to and how you move around different sections of our website
- it develops new services based on what we learn from your activity and the activity of other customers; and
- it monitors the way our websites are used.
- We collect information about the way you use our services
- the content that you have viewed;
- our programming;
- whether you've opened electronic communications from us;
- whether you've clicked on links in electronic communications from us; and
- your preferences (or opt out) to receive marketing.
- We collect information when you communicate with us
Whether this be in person, through our website or via email, over the phone, through social media or via any other medium, including:
- your contact details which may include your social media account if that's the way you communicate with us;
- the details of your communications with us, including when you sent it, when we received it and where you sent it from (such as our website, via email or through social media; and
- the details of our messages to you.
- We may also use a "chatbot" tool to facilitate our communications with you. A Chatbot tool is an automated tool which can respond to your questions and comments
We use this information to:
- answer any issues or concerns
- monitor customer communications for quality and training purposes
- develop new services or programming which is based on the information your provide;
- We collect information through your use of the website
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, etc.), platform, device type, hardware model, MAC address, unique device identifiers and mobile network information;
- information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time);
- information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds, and network and application performance; and
- pages you viewed or searched for, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We use this information to:
- provide our services;
- provide and adapt our services to take account of the technical capabilities of our users and to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner;
- analyse site traffic and understand customer needs and trends;
- improve our services for efficiency of service delivery to help us meet your needs and expectations;
- identify issues with the website and user's experience of them;
- do statistical analysis and research with the purpose of allowing us to better understand the breakdown of our customers, services being bought, what attracts our customers to our products and services, where our customers have come from online, such as from links on other websites or advertising banners, and the way in which our website is used by different users groups; and
- monitor the way our website is used.
We use this information because:
- this is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you;
- this is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements;
- we have a legitimate business interest to:
- understanding how our customers use our products, services, Apps and websites
- tell you about the various products and services we can offer;
- ensuring network and information security;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- use of artificial intelligence to route customers to the most appropriate part of the organisation;
- assessing the number of visitors, posts, page views, reviews and followers in order to optimise future marketing campaigns; or
- direct marketing to business contacts.
In addition to the above, where we have obtained your consent to use the data, then we can rely on that consent.
- We collect information from individuals representing organisations, including:
- contact details of individuals working for organisations;
- other personal information regarding such individuals.
We use this information, to:
- build relationships with other organisations;
- provide marketing communications to these individuals;
- improve our services and develop new services based on the preferences and behaviours of these individuals.
We use this information because:
we have a legitimate business interest to:
- develop and maintain relationships with vendors, partners and other companies;
- deal with individuals who work for them in our sector
- conducting research to improve our services;
SOURCES OF DATA
Your personal information is either:
(a) provided by you (e.g. via our website social media pages);
(b) obtained from third parties (such as other entities in our group); or
(c) obtained from publicly available sources (e.g. the Internet, Companies House).
Data may be obtained from the following third parties: social networks, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and MailChimp.
LEGAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
In some cases we need to collect or retain personal information for legal reasons.
Some of the personal information we request is required to provide the services and if it is not provided, we may not be able to provide our programming to you or provide information you have requested from us.
In other cases, for example, when we request your personal data to send you marketing and promotional communications, the lack of such information will mean it is impossible to send you these, but it will not have any consequence to the primary purpose of the data collection (to provide programming to you).
Any personal information you supply to us through our website must be complete and accurate. You also agree to allow us to contact you to verify your personal information, if we need to.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide services and to deal with legal claims. It will depend on factors such as whether you've got an account with us, have interacted with recent offers or have attended our recent events. We will also retain your information as necessary to comply with legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We will retain your information until you opt out or unsubscribe from our services.
We will also retain a copy of your contact details if you object or opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. We will add your details to our suppression list to ensure you do not receive any future marketing communications from us. Also, we will not delete personal data if relevant to an investigation or a dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
There are certain circumstances where we transfer your personal data to employees, contractors and to other parties.
We share information about you with other members of our group of companies so we can provide the best service across our group. They are required to keep and use your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- Share aggregated, anonymised or other de-identified data with advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We will also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
- Make use of the personal information we have collected from you to help our advertisers display their advertisements to a target audience and to present our promotional messages to you including using Facebook Custom Audience. This means you will be presented with advertisements that are more relevant to you as a result of the personal information we hold.
- Share your personal data with and access information from analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website and the app, and for better personalisation of content and advertising.
We share your information with certain contractors or service providers who may process your personal data for us, for example, a marketing agency, advertising agencies, IT suppliers, database providers, backup and disaster recovery specialists, email providers and outsourced call centres. Our suppliers and service providers are required to meet our standards for processing information and security. This information is only provided in connection with the performance of their services for us and they are prohibited from using your information for any purposes other than those outlined in this Privacy Notice.
We also share your information with certain third parties. We will do this either when we receive your consent or because we need them to see your information to provide products or services to you. These include screening agencies and other partners we do business with such as other loyalty scheme partners. If we are not able to share information with certain partners who are also in our loyalty scheme, we will not be able to offer that service.
Your personal information may be transferred to other third party organisations in certain scenarios:
- if we discuss selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
- if we are reorganised or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide services to you;
- if we're required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the Police;
- if we are defending a legal claim, your information may be transferred as required in connection with this; and
- if there is an emergency which requires us to share your data to protect the health and safety of our website's or App's users or the general public.
Your personal data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS HELD
Your information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including the USA which does not have equivalent data protection laws to those applicable to Europe. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, for one of our affiliated companies, or for the organisation that hosts our website.
However, to ensure your personal information is properly protected in line with EU data protection law, the transfer of this information is governed by a contract including Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) approved by the European Commission in accordance with Article 46(2)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We will only transfer data to jurisdictions outside the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where the appropriate safeguards set out in the GDPR are in place.
If you would like to obtain copies of the regulator-approved SSCs please contact us on the contact details below.
You have certain rights in relation to your information. The availability of these rights and the ways in which you can use them are set out below in more detail.
- Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your information and, if we are, you can request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and certain other information about it.
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you is corrected.
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal information in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims.
- Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain elements of your personal information, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Transfer: you may request the transfer of certain parts of your personal information to another party.
- Objection: where we are processing your personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Consent: where we are processing personal data with consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have a right to object to us processing your information in certain circumstances.
Where we are processing your personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. We can, however, continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or where relevant to a legal claim.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the Member State in the European Union where you a resident or where you believe your data protection rights have been violated. In the UK you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (Tel: 0303 123 1113 or at www.ico.org.uk).
We may use the information you give us on our website for direct marketing purposes to provide updates, newsletters, events, or other communications that we think may interest you. We will only do this with your consent (where required by law).
You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time. You can do this by changing your marketing preferences on your online accounts settings page, clicking on the "unsubscribe" link included at the end of any marketing email we send to you, or by contacting the Privacy Counsel, EMEA by email at email@example.com or by post to IMG Media Limited, Building 6 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
Cookies collect and store information when you visit our website including information about how you use it, through which it is possible to monitor your use of the website, as well as provide you with a better service and experience when browsing the website and for analytics.
Web beacons (also known as "single pixel GIFs", "clear GIFs" or "tags") are small graphic images that may be included on our website. They:
- allow us to optimise our products and services;
- provide us and third-party partners with analytics information, such as how many visitors our website receives; and
- are used by us in our email correspondence to determine whether you open them or take any further action.
We also work with other organisations to place our cookies and web beacons on their websites or in their advertisements. We do this to help us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement on our websites results in a purchase or other interaction on the advertiser's website.
For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our Cookie Notice.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through our platform/App/website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website, newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others including our partner networks, advertisers and other group companies and/or social networks as offered to you and supported by your browser.
The personal data that you provide through these websites is not subject to this privacy notice and the treatment of your personal data by such websites is not our responsibility.
We do not knowingly collect information from children or other persons who are under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you may not submit any personal information to us or subscribe for the services. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a person under the age of 18, please contact the Privacy Counsel, EMEA (see contact details below).
CHANGES TO THE NOTICE
This notice may be changed from time to time.
Once a new version of this notice is posted on our website, it will automatically come into force. The latest version of this notice will prevail over all previous versions.
If you would like to access previous versions of this notice please contact the Privacy Counsel, EMEA (see contact details below).
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like more information about the way we manage personal information that we hold about you, or are concerned that we may have breached your privacy and wish to make a complaint, please contact us as set out below. We will do our best to resolve your complaint.
If you have any questions about this notice please contact our Privacy Counsel, EMEA: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to IMG Media Limited, Building 6 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR.